- World Famous name recognition. On many people’s “Bucket List”
- Accommodations – numerous four & five star hotel options within the city
- Unique Venues. The Presidio, Ferry Building, Fort Mason, Bay dinner cruises, Oracle Park and Levi Stadium, Napa Valley wineries.
- Activities –cable cars, Alcatraz, Fishermans Wharf, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge and park, walking tours, wine tasting in Napa Valley, sports – Giants, 49ers, Clippers, Sharks
- Combine with nearby Monterey Peninsula, Napa Valley, Los Angeles or Las Vegas for a two destination program.
Top Five Meeting Reasons to Visit San Francisco
- Accommodations –35,000 hotel rooms within the city.
- SFO, with its multitude of nonstop flight options, both domestic and international. Excellent local public transportation. Including the cable cars!
- Wonderful dining options & culinary scene for dine-arounds, receptions and dinners at all price points.
- Eco friendly city with zero waste goals
- Ideal pre or post extension stays for attendees helps drive registration.
“Definitely happy to go back to your team again and share with colleagues. Reliable, speedy support in the build up and during the event.”
– United Kingdom