- Ideal climate – average temperature 72 degrees with 290 sunny days. Laid back SoCal lifestyle.
- Accommodations – 95,000 hotel rooms, from our airport-close Santa Monica beach scene to hip and historic Downtown L.A. (DTLA), the exciting buzz of Hollywood (Tinseltown) and the elegance of star studded Beverly Hills.
- Venues –What a choice! Studios – Universal, Paramount, Warner Bros & Sony – Santa Monica beach & Pier, Petersen Automotive Museum, Grammy Museum, Dodger Stadium or the LA Coliseum, LA Live at Downtown, Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills, the new Arts District in DTLA, Marina del Rey dinner cruises – just a small sampling.
- Activities – beaches – sun,swim,surf; studio fun, Behind the Scenes at Universal or Warner Bros; sports – Dodgers baseball, Lakers/Kings/Clippers at LA Live, LA Rams; walking or biking tours – foodie, history, cultural; hiking the Hollywood Hills; shop Beverly Hills; Getty Center & Miracle Mile museums
- Combine with San Diego, Palm Springs, San Francisco, or Las Vegas for a two destination program.
Top Five Meeting Reasons to Visit Los Angeles
- Accommodations – 95,000 hotel rooms at all comfort levels, from world class properties to exciting boutique hotels – From our airport-close Santa Monica beach hotels to Downtown L.A. (DTLA) with the LA Convention Center & LA Live, the trio of Hollywood, West Hollywood and Westwood and the instant name appeal of Beverly Hills.
- LAX, with its multitude of nonstop flight options, both domestic and international.
- Wonderful dining options & culinary scene for dine-arounds, receptions and dinners at all pricepoints and in diverse neighborhoods of the city – from beaches to rooftop terraces and the very popular Arts District
- Perfect weather most of the year.
- Ideal pre or post extension stays for attendees helps drive registration.
“Your patience and ability to pull this together in a shorter turn around than normal was amazing! Thank you for your understanding throughout. Will not hesitate to use in the future.”
– New Zealand