- Ideal climate – average temperature 72 degrees with 300 sunny days. Laid back outdoor lifestyle.
- Accommodations – 60,000 hotel rooms, from our ever changing, airport-close downtown scene to our waterfront resorts on Coronado Island, and golf resorts in beautiful North County.
- Venues – oceanfront beach parties, stunning museum receptions, Seaworld rollercoaster evenings, USS Midway flight deck, penthouse dinners, “Top Gun” Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, sunset harbor cruises, cutting edge craft breweries, restaurants with views – and views – and views.
- Culinary experiences – multitude of options from local caught seafood to award winning contemporary American, international cuisines and exciting Cali- Baja specialties. Capital of craft brews with over 120 home grown breweries.
- Activities – famous beaches – sun,swim,surf,kayak, sailing, hiking, wine & craft beer tastings, USS Midway, Balboa Park museums and gardens, Seaworld, deep sea fishing, California historical and cultural experiences.
- Our PGA golf courses – Torrey Pines, Aviara, Fairmont Grand Del Mar ++
- World Famous San Diego Zoo and Safari Park – for private activity experiences and memorable receptions & dinners.
- Walkable neighborhoods – Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy, East Village, Embarcadero.
- Short Drive Times from San Diego airport – 10 minutes to downtown, 30 minutes to resorts
- Combine with LA/Beverly Hills/Hollywood, or San Francisco, or Las Vegas for a two destination program.
Top Five Meeting Reasons to Visit San Diego
- Accommodations – 60,000 hotel rooms, from our many downtown options to top hotels on Coronado Island, La Jolla, Del Mar and our beautiful North County.
- Eco-friendly. San Diego Convention Center – LEED Gold Certified. Walking distance between most downtown hotels. Short trolley connections to local neighborhoods. Local grown, farm fresh produce.
- Wide array of dining options & cuisines for dine-arounds, receptions, dinners – most within walking distance downtown, or short drive to beaches and venues.
- Short Drive Times from San Diego airport– 10 minutes to downtown hotels
- Ideal pre or post extension stays for attendees help drive attendance.
“Always a pleasure working with SDMI. They take such good care of us and I feel this was the best event we have had in San Diego!”
– National construction corporation